Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Knockout Legacy

So I'm coming in on my third week and I've decided not to do any more measurements until I'm done with this round!  I will be moving to the second round right after I finish this one, so believe me--I'm keeping it going.  After the 21 Day Fix, I'm thinking about other Beach Body programs that look fun, like TurboFire or Les Mills Combat.  Dear readers, are there any programs you're curious about? Because I am taking requests.  haha.  Also, for those of you who aren't ready to try a fitness program, please send me a request to add you to my new healthy eating group!  It's just a group of people trying to make healthier choices.  We post to keep each other accountable and we share tips/recipes/etc.  There's no buy-in.

This third week, I'm really trying to push myself.  I am trying to give each workout my all and just not give up.  This is the first time I've ever done a program where I have not missed a single day and I am so proud.  My biggest tip on how to not miss a day is to get your workout done FIRST THING!  If you're like me, putting it off to the end of the day lowers it down to a 50/50 chance that I'll have made enough excuses to just slack off that day.  The days that were the most difficult to push it were the days that I waited until the evening to work out.  On those days, I end up like this:

It ain't pretty folks.
Some days, my inspiration is just being healthier.  Some days it's fitting in all the clothes that are hanging in my closet.  Other days it's just plain pride.  Everyone is going to see if I quit because I've put it out there.  Every once in a while, though, the inspiration is hope that everything might change.  I haven't talked about the business side of Beach Body that much, but it is definitely a driving force for me.  I've pretty much never experienced a time when I didn't feel broke.  I haven't had a time when I didn't worry about money or scramble to get everything paid or worry how I was going to make it to the next pay day.  It's a constant thought and stressor in my life.  When I got engaged, I went from pure excitement to straight worry and dread that I could not pay for a wedding.  I'm so beyond thankful to have been given this opportunity for that very reason.

Everyone sees those big, successful people who "make it big" in things like this and you think, "They're special.  They're lucky.  I can't do that."  I've seen firsthand that it's just not true.  My coach, Sarah Lutts, was teaching fitness classes and still not getting the results she wanted.  With Shakeology and Beach Body fitness programs, she has finally gotten in the shape she had been trying to reach for years. She also earned a free cruise, won $500 for her weight loss story, and is working toward creating a full time business so that she and her husband Adam (my former youth pastor) can afford to take zero income from the church they pastor and put that money towards missions to help others.  Her coach Jennifer, who I also went to church with, has been in the business for about a year and a half and has been able to increase her income and quit her full-time job as a paralegal.  Another coach in our group has been in for a year and she quit her job in social work and tripled her income--all while doing what she loves to do.

I don't know yet if I will quit my job, but I do believe that this work that I'm doing is important.  I think that it's valuable.  I think that it helps people.  I enjoy it and I hope to keep it up.  I have always been a leader and haven't had the chance recently to lead.  This program has been awesome for letting me do just that.  I believe that it will start a financial revolution for myself and my sister.  We are really teaming up to make it our job to help other people achieve the same things we are achieving, the same things that we have not been able to achieve in a million other attempts.  We are making it our job to be healthy and help others do the same.  We are teaming up to get out of debt and help other people increase their income as well.  It motivates me and it inspires me to believe that we could have an all-around better life.  I believe in this business and I haven't seen one bad product of it.

Our team is committed to making a difference and really mentoring people through the process: whether the goal is to lose weight, get toned, have more energy, eat healthier, or just have fun.  It's not always easy to meet your goals; that's why we focus on non-stop accountability and support!  We are THE KNOCKOUT LEGACY.  And we are wanting to share this awesome gift that we've had in Beach Body.

Leave your own legacy.  Join the challenge.  Get in contact with me and I will give you details and be happy to answer any and all questions.  The worst thing that could happen is that you get in the best shape of your life.  And that's not bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment